About the Organization
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc.
About the Role
Job Type: Internship
Job Level: Intern
Years of Experience: Not Specified
Relevant Disciplines: Not Specified
The sourcing and OEM Analyst will focus on providing Sourcing support and OEM partnership for all bids, clients and new business. She/he will support the bid process by partnering with the right OEMs for competitive pricing for our bids and new businesses through competitive intelligence and sourcing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide sourcing and OEM support for bidding and new businesses
- Utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point for all task.
- Ensure 100% accuracy in competitive sourcing
- Ensure prompt partnership with relevant OEMs
- Ensure timely achievement of business deliverables to OEM
- Other duties assigned by the Sourcing Lead and Supply Chain Associate
Skills and Specifications
- Recent graduates with a Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 3.5 GPA)
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Minimum typing speed: 40 wpm
- Strong analytical skills
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn
How to Apply