Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Our mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
Harambeans are innovators admitted to the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance, who have pledged “to work together as one” to unlock the potential of Africa.
We are visionaries transforming Africa’s challenges into opportunities.
We are founders of businesses that create positive and scalable change, enabling Africa to reach its boundless potential.
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts; letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
Value of Scholarship:
- Fellowships and Grants from our partners
- Scholarships (Fletcher / Oxford Skoll / Yale / Oxford Pershing Square)
- Venture Capital
- The Harambean Network
How to Apply
Deadline November 16, 2020