Greensprings School is one of the leading British international schools in Lagos and Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting qualified individuals for our graduate trainee programme
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Job Type: Full-time Job Level: Entry level Qualification: BA/B.Sc/HND/ Years of Experience: 0-1 year Location: Lagos Relevant Disciplines: English, Psychology, Special Education, Physical Education, Mathematics, Sciences, Business, Music, Economics, P.E, Drama, Art, Computer Science and Accounting
Required Qualifications, Competency and Work Skills
- Applicants should have a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields: English, Psychology, Special Education, Physical Education, Mathematics, Sciences, Business, Music, Economics, P.E , Drama, Art, Computer Science and Accounting
- Applicants must be registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age Range: 22-30 years.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV along with credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) via email to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be Job Title – Subject Area. E.g Graduate Trainee – Maths.
1st September, 2020.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.