Cynosure Management, a growing data analytics and public policy consulting company offers a unique opportunity for an intern analyst to assist in the development of cutting-edge research, data analysis and visualization products for clients. Our clients include government agencies, corporations, and nonprofit organizations.
This is an intern position, working remotely to support initiatives and projects for the team. The successful candidate will be an independent thinker, detail oriented, and an effective time manager. The candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner, and work well remotely.
Details are as follows:
Job Title: Analyst Intern Job Type: Remote & Internship Job Level: Internship Qualification: BA/B.Sc./HND/ Years of Experience: 0-1 year Location: Remote (Abuja preferred) Relevant Disciplines: Not specified
- Adhoc support for research, data analysis and report development
- Collect, monitor and analyze data; identify public health data and county health records for various programs, states and localities.
- Conduct frequent desk research to support team activities and projects
- Attend focused meetings and webinars and appropriately communicate information learned
- Gather evidence – based resources for projects, including, but not limited to, summary reports, tip sheets, one-pagers, and best practice recommendation documents.
- Manage external engagements on electronic platforms
- Curate latest research and health news for monthly newsletter, Health Round-up; lead google analytics review related to online content and present results to the team in order to drive future content.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Advanced skill in creating charts and tables in Excel.
- Experience or training in conducting data analyses.
- Proficiency in other analysis and visualization tools such as Stata, R, Tableau a plus!
- Excellent written and oral communications skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of interaction; ability to present information in a variety of formats and styles for different audiences.
- Knowledge of public health and political landscape in Nigeria
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and open to investing in skills acquisition.
- The ability to work with limited supervision.
- Responsible and reliable, as evidenced by the ability to multitask, respond to quick turn-around requests, identify priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well remotely.
How to Apply