At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Details are as follows:
Job Title: Finance Intern Job Type: Internship Job Level: Interns Qualification: BA/B.Sc/HND/ Years of Experience: 1 year Location: Global Relevant Disciplines: Accounting, Finance, and related discipline JOB ID: 20005864
- Supports the Head F-OTC and Treasury in ensuring proper cash management, effective execution of all treasury related documentations as well as banking information management and customer collections/recoveries.
- Customer collection calls to gather issues for further internal discussions/resolutions.
- Regular tracking and tracing of customer payments to facilitate timely credit order releases.
- Preparation of refund documents in the event of wrong payments made by customers.
- Preparation of treasury related documents (banking access maintenance, Trades/FX documents, etc.)
- Monitoring of daily cash balance across multiple bank accounts.
- Support resolution of vendor payments issues (until full migration of F-PTP to SSC).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, and related discipline.
- Minimum of a year working experience.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Be organised with personal workload, efficient and accurate.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- MS Office – Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- SAP experience is a plus.
How to Apply