Overwood is on a mission to help Africans take control of their finances by teaching financial management principles through interactive training courses and providing safe, high yield investment options for our clients. We are looking to hire interns to help us grow our financial education platform.
About the Position
This is a remote, paid internship with the possibility of long-term employment. OVERWOOOD is the ideal place for you If you’re hard-working and passionate about technology. We will introduce you to FinTech and help you prepare for a tech-enabled future.
Job Title: Content Marketing Intern Job Type: Internship Job Level: Internship Qualification: NA Years of Experience: NA Location: Remote/Work from home Relevant Disciplines: Not Applicable
This is a remote position that does not require you to show up at our Lagos office so it is important for you to have a personal computer with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Create professional finance-related content.
- Research & develop content that generates results.
- Monitor trends in our industry.
- Optimize and revise our current content.
- Assist in marketing and promotional activities.
- Prepare detailed presentations.
- We are degree-agnostic so you don’t need a first degree to be an intern at OVERWOOD.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with content creation.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (especially Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to both collaborate and work independently.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative.
- Background knowledge of personal finance will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
NOTE:- To be considered, all applicants must submit a 10-slide PowerPoint presentation that presents their views on the following question. “Which came first; the chicken or the egg?”