Share opportunity with your friend
About the Organization
Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS Ltd.) – The Society was first registered as Gulf Oil Employees Cooperative Society in 1966. It Changed name to Chevron Employees Cooperative Thrift and Credit Society Limited (CECT & CS LTD) in 1995 inline with the host company’s change management. It was Upgraded to Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS Ltd) In 2006 to capture its increasing membership and business scope.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: IT Support Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Entry level
Years of Experience: 1-2 years
Location: Warri, Delta
Relevant Disciplines: Computer science, Computer Engineering, Elect Electronics
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding timely to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be physical or virtual)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Web and database management
- Work with vendors for mobile app development, deployment and maintenance
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / B.Tech / B.Eng / HND Computer science, Computer Engineering, Elect Electronics
- Network proficiency will be an added advantage
- Must have 1-2 experience working with any of these cloud providers MS Azure, AWS etc.
- Proficiency in Oracle database
- IT Data Analytics Skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Reporting skills
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
26th June, 2020.
Click on the link above to apply. You will be expected to login or sign up and then select which role you are applying for before submitting your application.