Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship initiative is in continuance of our goal to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths as we have been doing over the years through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on. The scholarship programme is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates and it is open to students who participated in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have just gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme. The Scholarship will only be awarded to 100 Applicants spread across the 36 States of the federation and FCT with a minimum of 2 Applicants per State. The Scholarship will be offered on a first come, first serve basis until the 100 slots are allocated. Total scholarship value of at least N40 million, would be spread across four years and disbursed in tranches of N100,000 per academic year
- Applicant must reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Applicant must have a score of 200 and above in JAMB
- Applicant must have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- Applicants who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on).
- Where an Applicant applies more than once/multiple times, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
How to Apply
Deadline October 24, 2020